On Thursday night I went to Roland De Wolfe’s suite at the “Wynn” to
play Chinese poker for $500 a point. I should have gone to bed as I
felt a bit sick, and I was super tired. We ended up playing in the Wynn
poker room for a few hours (I lost $5,500)…
Maybe Phil should buy a copy of my application for the iPhone?
I know at least a few people have purchased it – any feedback or suggestions? I have started creating the list for the second version.
- Wikipedia http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chinese_poker
- Don Smolens http://www.thesmolens.com/don/chinese/
- Lowball Gurus http://wiki.lowballgurus.com/article/Chinese_Poker
- About.com http://poker.about.com/od/pokervariations/ht/chinesepoker.htm
- The Bicycle Casino http://www.thebike.com/casino_games/california_games/chinese_poker/index.php
- eHow.com http://www.ehow.com/how_2044138_learn-play-chinese-poker.html
A link to the Apple iTune’s Application Store is here.
The application has been submitted to Apple for approval. Hopefully soon you will be able to play on your iPhone and iTouch.
And I didn’t even know they had Chinese Poker! Oh – it was setup in a private room.
Four men indicted Thursday in a high-tech gambling scheme rented a room at the Borgata Hotel Casino & Spa to host private, high-stakes games of Chinese poker, backgammon and chess, authorities say. They rigged a nearby room with surveillance equipment and computers to cheat a high-roller out of tens of thousands of dollars.
Wonder what the cleaning staff thought when they saw the surveillance equipment in the room?